[ECOS] twothreads.c hangs at cyg_thread_delay()

Gururaja Hebbar K R gururajakr@sanyo.co.in
Tue Oct 17 07:03:00 GMT 2006

Hi All,

when i run the twothreads.c example prg it hangs after displaying

Entering twothreads' cyg_user_start() function
Beginning execution; thread data is 0
Beginning execution; thread data is 1

My target board is based on ARM926ej-s Processor. Board clock speed is 6
MHz & i use Timer 1 clocked with 3 MHz.  I placed a diag_printf() in RTC
isr in clock.cxx. This prints properly. But i see that code does not
come out of cyg_thread_delay().

If i replace the cyg_thread_delay() with a for() it works fine.

Also could u guide me to set CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_PERIOD,
CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_NUMERATOR & CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_DENOMINATOR. The timer is the
same as used in Integrator/CP.

Regards
Gururaja