[ECOS] Info about recvfrom(),sendto(),bind(),socket() system calls.

Imran Khan imran@alumnux.com
Wed Nov 29 10:47:00 GMT 2006

Hi all,
I want to know whether system calls -> "recvfrom()","sendto()","bind()"
and "socket()" of linux work in eCos or not.
I am porting "smash-2.0.2" package to eCos and compilation part is
almost over with some warnings.
In the code of "smash-2.0.2" the above mentioned system calls are being
used and it works on linux.
I want to know about the support of these system calls in eCos so that I
can test my agent after completion of compilation part in eCos without
worrying about these system calls.
So If any one of you can provide me any information in this regard,It
wil be very helpful to me.
Thanks in advance,
Imran Khan