[ECOS] problem about interrupt end

jiang jet jetjiang@hotmail.com
Thu Nov 23 03:34:00 GMT 2006

thank you for answering my question...
I trace the interrupt progress, and I found the number is changed when the
code is going from assembly code to c code£¨call isr through
hal_interrupt_handlers)..
it's the first time for timer to interrupt and then the program breaks
down..
do you mean there are some other interrupts or the same intererupts
happened during this period(from system bootup to the time of the first
timer interrupt happening)?
and I adjust the stack size ,but it seems it doesn't work :(

thank you again