[ECOS] Re: Ecos with PCI and asterisk

Chris Zimman czimman@bloomberg.com
Wed Nov 15 12:13:00 GMT 2006

Takes less memory and is more cost effective is only a relative
comparison.
Memory is cheap these days, paid support for eCos is not.

As Grant suggested, Linux is probably a better solution for an Asterisk
platform.

--Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org] On Behalf Of Kannaiyan
Natesan
Sent: 15 November 2006 03:36
To: Grant Edwards
Cc: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Re: Ecos with PCI and asterisk

I thought ecos takes less memory and cost effective.

Is there is any ecos board with FXO Interface? I can build the SIP
Gateway to work with that. (ANSI C SIP Source code)

I'm looking for a solution to connect with an FXO Interface, not just
with asterisk. As far as i have tested until now, asterisk is the one
work reliably compared to other hardwares.

If you have any suggestion do please let me know.

Kannaiyan

http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss