[ECOS] Re: RedBoot "set MAC address" API?

wang cui iucgnaw@msn.com
Tue Nov 14 02:20:00 GMT 2006

Sorry for my careless.
I download and installed the "openjade" for CygWin, but it still failed
with "/bin/sh: jade: command not found".
I found the executable is named as "openjade", so I changed all "jade" with
"openjade" in the "rules.doc". But when ececute "openjade", it failed with
lots of errors.
Of couse I can download the latest [built] documents from CVS. I just want
to learn the documents build process. Thanks.

>Please keep replies on the list so that all may benefit.
>
>You need to get the 'openjade' documentation package installed.
>At least on my Fedora Core system, I see:
>
>[root@hermes ~]# rpm -qif `which jade`
>Name        : openjade                     Relocations: /usr
>Version     : 1.3.2                             Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
>Release     : 23.2                          Build Date: Sun 12 Feb 2006
12:55:54 AM MST
>Install Date: Sat 06 May 2006 09:40:40 AM MDT      Build Host:
tweety.build.redhat.com
>Group       : Applications/Text             Source RPM:
openjade-1.3.2-23.2.src.rpm