[ECOS] Build tree generation

Meiring, H, Mnr <meiring@sun.ac.za> meiring@sun.ac.za
Fri Nov 10 12:54:00 GMT 2006

Hi,
According to me the build tree command in the GUI ecosconfig tool main tasks is to generate the needed header and make files required to build ecos as are described in the *.cdl files. I know that the same end result can be obtained by using the command line as follows:

$ ecosconfig new <targetname>
$ ecosconfig tree
$ make

I want to know in which order the cdl files are processed, or what exactly happens in the $ ecosconfig tree command(I only have the binary), it have to start at a point and end at another. Any advice  on this matter will be welcome.

Regards
Hendrik Meiring