[ECOS] Re: Assembly & C crossview in eCos & ARM

Grant Edwards grante@visi.com
Thu Nov 9 03:27:00 GMT 2006

On 2006-11-08, Wei Chen <chenwei_us@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am trying to find a tool that can show mixed view of
> Source C code and Corresponding Assembly instruction
> at the same time.

I find that objdump --source mostly works, but I usually just
generate mixed C/assembly listings when compiling by doing
something like this in my Makefile:

%.o: %.c
        $(GCC) $(CFLAGS) $(INCLUDES) -c $< -o $@ -Wa,-ahld=$(@F).l

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Yow! We're going to
                                  at               a new disco!