[ECOS] Re: Problems with "Scheduler lock not zero"

Andrew Lunn andrew@lunn.ch
Tue Nov 7 22:31:00 GMT 2006

Hi Folks

I think it is unlikley this is your problem, but i will mention it
anyway. I once had an assertion failure in the same place. It was
caused by a thread exiting with the scheduler locked.

Another thing to check is do you have an spurious interrupts. There
has been problems on the ARM platform not correctly dealing with
this. Since spurious interrupts generally means broken hardware, its
not the easiest thing to test and debug.

    Andrew