[ECOS] RedBoot "set MAC address" API?

Grant Edwards grante@visi.com
Sun Nov 5 16:26:00 GMT 2006

I've found the "normal" driver API to set an Ethernet interface's MAC
address using the driver's control function with a key of
ETH_DRV_SET_MAC_ADDRESS, but how does one do the same thing in
RedBoot?  The only ethernet driver functions I can find that
are visible to RedBoot "application" code are

 eth_drv_buffers_init
 eth_drv_dsr
 eth_drv_int_vector
 eth_drv_read
 eth_drv_stop
 eth_drv_write

How do I call the ethernet driver's control function to set the
MAC address?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  HAIR TONICS, please!!
                                  at