[ECOS] How to check the input of STDIN channel?

wang cui iucgnaw@msn.com
Fri Nov 3 08:09:00 GMT 2006

Thanks for your reply.

If I use the full interrupt driven serial driver for console, I think the
driver will be intialised until the "cyg_io_init()", then the ealier output
will be missing?

And I also want to printf messages in ISRs, can the "full interrupt driven
serial driver" be used?

>From: Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch>
>To: Wang Cui <iucgnaw@msn.com>
>CC: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
>Subject: Re: [ECOS] How to check the input of STDIN channel?
>Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 08:48:00 +0100
>
>On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 02:46:39PM +0800, Wang Cui wrote:
> > I use the console channel to configure the product at runtime.
> > When I try to get input from STDIN, the standard "getchar()" call will
BLOCK