[ECOS] Re: ecos-discuss Digest 3 May 2006 14:26:26 -0000 Issue 2208

llandre r&d2@dave-tech.it
Wed May 3 14:37:00 GMT 2006

Probably you have to disable the GDB mangler (see "Mangler used on diag
output" in HAL options).

HTH,
llandre

DAVE Electronics System House - R&D Department
web:   http://www.dave-tech.it
email: r&d2@dave-tech.it