[ECOS] ISP1181 driver for At91M42800A

Andrea Michelotti amichelotti@atmel.com
Thu Mar 30 14:33:00 GMT 2006

I all,
we have an "user driver" for isp1181, but It's not  integrated in eCos
for several reasons (effort to integrated it and work done by atmel
people not belonging to atmel rome...).
If there is a strong need of it for a convergence of interests (i.e
At91M42800A, jtst) I can see if it's possible to give sources outside as
is and/or make an eCos driver.

regards
Andrea Michelotti