[ECOS] CDL Constraints Question

Jay Foster jay@systech.com
Wed Mar 29 20:41:00 GMT 2006

I have a CDL package that contains a cdl_interface (call it CYGINT_X) and a
boolean cdl_option (call it CYGOPT_X).  The cdl_option is only active when
the cdl_interface is implemented (active_if CYGINT_X).

It is valid to have 0, 1, 2, or more implementors of CYGINT_X.

For another cdl_option, I would like to add some kind of constraint
(requires statement?) that does the following:

	If the CGYINT_X is implemented by one or more implementors (CYGINT_X
> 0), require CYGOPT_X to be 0 (false).
	if the CYGINT_X interface is not implemented, then don't care about
CYGOPT_X (it is not active anyway).

Is it sufficient to just use "requires !CYGOPT_X"?  Will this work if
CYGOPT_X is not active?

Jay