[ECOS] Fail booting from P30

yh@bizmail.com.au yh@bizmail.com.au
Tue Mar 28 07:40:00 GMT 2006

Hello,

I am updating our ARM system flash from Intel J3 to P30. The redboot
worked fine on J3, but after I loaded redboot.bin to P30, the system could
not boot from P30. There was normally a '+' to start boot from J3, but the
'+' was not displayed on P30 boot, a '.' was displayed then it stopped.
Does anyone know if I was missing something during this migration process?

BTW, the following location for downloading redboot user guide pdf file
has been broken. Where can I download redboot user guild pdf file from?

http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/pdf/redboot.pdf

Thank you.

Jim