[ECOS] How to display assertions by diag_printf ?

Andrew Lunn andrew@lunn.ch
Tue Mar 14 11:20:00 GMT 2006

On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 11:51:46AM +0100, Riadh Elloumi wrote:
> Andrew Lunn wrote:
>
> >Enable:
> >
> >CYGDBG_INFRA_DEBUG_TRACE_ASSERT_SIMPLE
> >
> >and disable
> >
> >CYGDBG_INFRA_DEBUG_TRACE_ASSERT_BUFFER
> >
> >        Andrew
> >

> Still unchanged. Both CYGINT_ISO_STDIO_FORMATTED_IO and CYGINT_ISO_EXIT
> are still defined. Here is a part of my ecm file where I configured your
> suggested options:

Upps, sorry. I understood your problem wrongly.

O.K. It looks like what you want to do is not possible with the
current code.

I suggest you add a new option to isoinfra.cdl which controls what
assert() uses for output. Something like

CYGBLD_ISO_ASSERT_USE_INFRA_ASSERT

which is disabled by default, but when enabled causes the infra assert
method to be used.

        Andrew