[ECOS] Aerospace or Military use?

Andrew Greenberg andrew@psas.pdx.edu
Wed Mar 8 19:36:00 GMT 2006

Hi Tyson,

We're currently using eCos in GPL-GPS, an open source software
development system for COTS GPS receivers (http://gps.psas.pdx.edu/).
We're planning on using it as the software infrastructure for  a half
dozen avionics nodes in our next generation launch vehicle
(http://psas.pdx.edu/).

Andrew

At 08:47 AM 3/8/2006, Harding, Tyson wrote:
>I am looking for any previous aerospace, or military use of eCos, if
>anyone knows of any please let me know. I am getting ready to start a
>project that requires a RTOS for a military application, and I would
>like to know if eCos has any previous military, or aerospace use.
>
>Thanks,
>Tyson Harding
>
>--
>Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos

Andrew Greenberg

Portland State Aerospace Society / PSU AESS
http://psas.pdx.edu/

Home:  503.788.1343
Fax:   503.777.5103
Email: andrew@psas.pdx.edu