[ECOS] motorola PQ2FADS-ZU ADS 8260 ecos BSP???

Ram Sudhir Tadavarthi ram.tadavarthi@netco.de
Wed Mar 8 11:37:00 GMT 2006

> > Hello all,
> >
> > I am monica from germany, We want to bring up ecos RTOS on motorola
> > PQ2FADS-ZU ADS 8260 evaluation board. Heard that there are several
> > people who did the same earlier. Can anybody share BSP sources and
> > their experiences in bringing it up?
>
> There already exists a port to the FADS in anoncvs.

The list says that there is port for 8260 VADS module. And also there is an
860FADS port. I did not see any port for PQ2FADS-ZU ADS 8260 module. Am I
wrong?

Can anybody please verify it again?

Thanks alot