[ECOS] Daylight saving time

Will Wagner will_wagner@carallon.com
Fri Mar 3 12:44:00 GMT 2006

Hi All,

I'm looking at getting our device to handle daylight saving time. The
eCos C library has some functions to help support this. However it is
missing any code that actually calculates when dst occurs.

Was hoping that perhaps some kind person out there has done this already
and they'd be prepared to share there code. otherwise time to hunt down
code on google.....

Will
Will Wagner                                     will_wagner@carallon.com
Senior Project Engineer                        Office Tel: 0207 371 2032
Carallon Ltd, Studio G20, Shepherds Building, Rockley Rd, London W14 0DA