[ECOS] Website Suggestion

Joe Butch webmaster@bankruptcylawfirms.com
Fri Jun 23 15:49:00 GMT 2006

Hello

My name is Joe Butch and I'm with BankruptcyLawfirms.com. Our site is
dedicated to informing the public about bankruptcy law as well as
providing the service of locating local attorneys and law firms for
anyone in the United States.

We have recently come upon  and we believe that your site's audience
will take advantage of the service we provide. That's why we would like
to inform you about our site and to propose submitting our link to your
web page located at sourceware.org

Our site information is:

filing bankruptcy, personal or business.  Provides bankruptcy
information on chapter 7, chapter 11 & chapter 13 bankruptcy laws.

We would appreciate it if you could include a link to our site on your
web page.
Thank you and all the folks at sourceware.org for your time and
consideration.

Sincerely,

Joe Butch
Bankruptcy Law Firms
100 West Cypress Creek Rd. Suite 1050
Fort Lauderdale, Fl 33309
webmaster@bankruptcylawfirms.com
1-800-631-5158 Ext 225

{To opt out from future emails, please reply to this message with
"Unsubscribe" in the subject box.}