[ECOS] IXP425 not booting with rom image...

vijay.peshkar@wipro.com vijay.peshkar@wipro.com
Tue Jun 20 11:46:00 GMT 2006

Friends,

I have flashed the default coyote rom image into my flash
on my IXP425 based board. Am using AXD debugger and
jtag based multi-ice setup for interaction.

On power on, am seeing that
1.the PC is having 0x0000000 value,
2.RAM and FLASH addresses are still
	overlapping (expansion bus mapping not done)
3.If I manually modify PC to 0x50000040(reset_vector),
	the AXD debugger aborts

Any pointers on how I can make PC load and run from reset_vector
would be helpful.

Regards,
Vijay

Vijay Kumar .P