[ECOS] strange flash write problems

Socrates Socrates socrates.socrates@gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 07:19:00 GMT 2006

Hi Jürgen

Going through your (this) posting I figured you might just be the
person to rescue me.
Anyways, I am using the EB40 board (something close to your EB55 I
assume) and I am faliing to get redboot to boot.
I can go through the whole process of uploading (redboot.srec) onto
the board and also writing the firmware to the flash, but when I move
SW1 to UPPER_MEM to select redboot and then press reset, nothing
happens.

Any ideas? In fact, any way/method by which I can prove that the write
to the flash actually  works would be great.

Oh, I've asked this question on the forum some week or two ago but I
could not make any progress using the suggestions provided.

Regards;
Lawrence