[ECOS] Strange errors when building Redboot for the SH/Dreamcast platform

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 03:24:00 GMT 2006

Hello!
An update.
About an hour, to three hours ago, I moved my build setup from my
Cygwin system to my Linux system. It seems it worked there, but not on
my Cygwin system. I don't know why.

Oh and Andrew, by default you do mean everything? I typically select
Redboot first, and see if the resulting image will boot on the target.
And then when ready start building the kernel and other libraries.
Perhaps this time the target will include an entire program to do
something unique. Just for the record, the graphic configure tool
looks for the version 2 PNG library, and my Slackware 10.1 system came
with the 3.1.2.0 version. I made a link to that library with the named
one as the link and it worked. Next step will be to test that Redboot
image. And finally to work out how to perform the tests. I think I've
got an idea how to do that.
--
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude