[ECOS] Strange errors when building Redboot for the SH/Dreamcast platform

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 03:50:00 GMT 2006

Hello!
I am back with the issues of building eCos and Redboot and all of that
for the Dreamcast platform. It seems even though I checked out the
entire repository just about two or more hours ago, and updated the
configuration tools accordingly a problem surfaced.

I do not know what the output is talking about. Ordinarily I would
post the error here or at least the entire output, but I'm not sure
what the message limits are. So I constructed a webpage of the output
of the tool's attempts to manage the build. I should mention that this
is on Cygwin containing the things built around the 1.5 series of
libraries. And here is the location
http://landocalrissian.home.att.net

I apologize for the output format, its the problem of the HTML editor I used.

There are more questions in the queue for my project. I will of course
leave them for later.

--
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude

"This signature has also retained the support of the Daleks to secure
the address."