[ECOS] JFFS2 and cyg_thread_delay

liu hua rongye_liu@hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 15:31:00 GMT 2006

hi,

I have met a trouble problem when using JFFS2 file system.

My platform is ARM9 , 16M FLASH (Intel 28F128). First, it run eCos with
JFFS2 nomally (mount/read/write/umount,etc).

But recent I find that when I create a file or write a file, the
cyg_thread_delay cannot run normally. Before I write a
file,cyg_thread_delay(100) can delay about 1 second. But after I write a
file and close it, cyg_thread_delay(100) or cyg_thread_delay(10000) return
without any delay!

What happen? How I solve it? I wish get help from anyone!