[ECOS] Huge memory footprint for a simple "hello world"

Socrates Socrates socrates.socrates@gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 09:40:00 GMT 2006

Hi Andrew,

Since I have successfully built redboot and uploaded it onto the
board. What steps do I need to get a simple hellow world app running?

I was/am of the impression that from the directory where I built
redboot, the only file I need was the target.ld file? Am I correct?

Better still if you are aware of a website which clearly shows how to
build and upload a simple app could you please point it out?
I have search the websites and the steps I've been following so far is
what others say have done.

Regards;