[ECOS] redboot with console baudrate 115200

Jürgen Lambrecht Jurgen.Lambrecht@tiscali.be
Wed Jun 7 08:55:00 GMT 2006

Hello,

on my custom board based on eb55 (also AT91M55800), I have the same
problem: Redboot works fine with all baudrates, but ymodem or xmodem not.
The highest speed I can use is 19200 baud.
Also Vince Z. has the same problem. Like him, I now also use TFTP instead.

The strange thing is that on the eb55 demoboard, 38400 downloads are no
problem.

Kind regards,
Juergen

--