[ECOS] Huge memory footprint for a simple "hello world"

Socrates Socrates socrates.socrates@gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 14:19:00 GMT 2006

~/work/atmel$ arm-elf-size test
  55855     968   25680   82503   14247 test

I noticed -r was the raw "mode" and just did not know any better.

And one more thing, since I did not edit/change the target.ld (created
by ecosconfig), I suppose will need to change it as well?

I am much appreciating your help Andrew.

Thanks.