[ECOS] Problem with redboot load commande

Philippe-Antoine DAVID philippe.antoine.david@hotmail.fr
Fri Jun 2 12:14:00 GMT 2006

Hello everyone,

I am encountering a strange problem while trying to load a linux kernel
bzImage with redboot, or any other file.

I always get the following message:

I/O error: No such file

I type as following:

Redboot> load -v -r -m http -b 0x00090000 -h xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx /src/bzImage

My network connection is working, the ping to my host (working with Linux
CentOS) is fine, the http server is activated.
I tried to change the order of the command parameters, nd also to load a
file from a local disk; and checked thousand times my path.
I need your help, I must be missing something elementary.

Thanks in advance

Philippe