[ECOS] USB-CDC on AT91

John Eigelaar jeigelaar@mweb.co.za
Fri Jun 2 07:55:00 GMT 2006

I have been using the recent at91 usb driver to implement a USB-CDC
(USBSerial emulation ) device on an at91sam7s256 board.

My CDC device enumarates properly and is seens as a serial port on both
Linux and Windows. If I however try to connect to the serial port with
either minicom or hyperterminal the serial application hangs.

I could get hyperterminal to connect once and that work fine while the
session was connect but when I hanged up and tried again hyperterminal
hung.

I previously ported the FraaRTOS CDC code to eCos, before there was any
at91 driver available, and that code works fine as a serial port.

Any ideas on how to go about debugging this ?
Any experiences with USB-CDC would be appreciated.

I have SnoopyPro and the diag serial port here at my disposal ...

Thankx
John Eigelaar