[ECOS] CS8900A driver details question

Sergei Gavrikov w3sg@SoftHome.net
Thu Jul 27 14:47:00 GMT 2006

Hello,

I hope that somebody knows the eCos CS8900A ethernet driver details.
There is the line in the cs8900_start() function (if_cs8900a.c):

put_reg(base, PP_IntReg, PP_IntReg_IRQ0);  // Only possibility

What does the comment mean? What I am able to use IRQ{1,2,3} line never?
They design a board for me with IRQ3 wired signal. Is it a mistake in my
hardware? I am not able to make the CS8900A works with that interrupt
just changing IRQ number for that line. I've got a success with a polled
mode only.

Thank you,

Sergei