[ECOS] devfs cyg_io_flash

Moussa A. Ba mba@embedded-zone.com
Tue Jul 25 21:57:00 GMT 2006

I am able to successfully read and write from y ATMEL dataflash using
cyg_io_read cyg_io_program.... I am attempting to use the devfs from
CYGPKG_IO_FILEIO but I am encountering some difficulty.  I have selected
the option to provide a block device from the flash driver such that my
device is hat /dev/flash1
In my test code I do the following

mount("/dev/flash1","/","devfs");
createfile("/foo",200);
checkfile("/foo");

When I run this I get :

<INFO>: create file /foo size 200
<INFO>: open() returned -1 No such entity
<INFO>: write() returned -1 Bad file handle
<INFO>: write() returned -1 Bad file handle

I have not setup the MTAB entries statically as I assume that mount
would take care of it dynamically, am I missing something?

Moussa.