[ECOS] Re: can redboot run on PC just like GRUB?

Peter Dennett pdennett@padsoft.com
Fri Jul 21 20:28:00 GMT 2006

I have not tried RedBoot yet but I am running eCos under VMWare.  I am using
GRUB to build bootable .iso CDs and point VMWare at these.  You have to use
the LancePCI eth.  This gives hope that RedBoot might work as well.

Peter Dennett       Office: 281 334 3800
www.padsoft.com       Cell: 713 899 6100