[ECOS] AT45xxxxx support

Moussa Ba mba@embedded-zone.com
Fri Jul 21 19:10:00 GMT 2006

Thank you, I have since found it and used it, unfortunately it took a
while to get it right as there are no examples of dataflash
instantiation anywhere in the CVS, I found some in the mailing list, but
I think they were incorrect and not up to date, specifically they
included a #define _FLASH_PRIVATE_ in the file doing the instantiation
which caused the compiler to complain about not finding CYG_FLASH_WIDTH
and CYG_FLASH_INTERLEAVE... I have removed it and seem to be doing okay,
I used the driver successfully directly, now I have integrated it with
the CYG_IO_FLASH and I am about to test it via the IO_FLASH interface.

Can you recommend a simple file system( it can even be flat) that I
could use, I now ramfs and JFFS2 are available but I am afraid that the
part I am using is too low in RAM to support it.

Moussa