[ECOS] ixp42x NPE networking build issue.

Mark Salter msalter@redhat.com
Thu Jul 20 13:36:00 GMT 2006

On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 15:59 +0530, vijay.peshkar@wipro.com wrote:
> Mark,
>
>  I picked up if_npe.c from Jerzy's mail as am not seeing it in any other
> place/CVS.
> Also, have downloaded the microcode(IxNpeMicrocode.c) from the link you
> have suggested below.
>
> But the epk you mentioned contains only the RedBoot Pre-Built Binaries
> (includes NPE Ethernet support).

The link for "RedBoot 2.02 NPE support in an eCos Package File (epk)"
will download "Redboot-v2_02-epk.zip" which unzips into npe-2.02.epk.
This contains the access library code sources with RedBoot support.
Add it to your source tree with something like:

  % ecosadmin.tcl add npe-2.02.epk

--Mark