[ECOS] eCos at PSIM
Evgeny Belyanco
esp1@kbkcc.ru
Wed Jul 12 15:33:00 GMT 2006
Hi!
http://ecos.sourceware.org/ecos/boards/psim.html
http://ecos.sourceware.org/ecos/docs-latest/user-guide/setup-ppc-sim.html
> The PowerPC simulator is an architectural simulator which implements
> all the features of the PowerPC needed to run eCos. The current
> implementation provides accurate simulation of the instruction set and
> timers, as well as having generic support for diagnostic output and
> exceptions.
>
> The simulator also allows devices to be simulated, but no device
> simulation support has been defined for the serial device drivers in
> this release.
Diagnostic output is OK. But what about input? Can I read inside
my prog under PSIM from stdin ore another way?
How I can wright simulation for my device in PSIM?
Is it any mechanism of interaction between my prog under PSIM and GDB? For
example, how I can send to GDB command dump memory to file after
executions some code? Or I need to tune GDB watch some variable, and
if this variable achieve defined value - starting script?
Evgeny Belyanko
**********************************
* E-mail: ea@kbkcc.ru
**********************************
--
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss
More information about the Ecos-discuss
mailing list