[ECOS] configure and cross compilation

Jacek Poplawski jacekp@s3group.com
Tue Jul 11 18:27:00 GMT 2006

I am trying to compile CVS version of ecos/RedBoot.

How to specify which toolchain configure should use?
I tried that way:

../ecos/configure --target=xscale-elf

But used compiler name is still "gcc", not "xscale-elf-gcc".
Should I make symbolic links?

Could you point me to the documentation describing how to compile current
version of RedBoot?

--
Jacek Poplawski
Software Engineer

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communications@s3group.com.
Thank You.