[ECOS] AT45xxxxx support

Moussa A. Ba mba@embedded-zone.com
Mon Jul 10 18:09:00 GMT 2006

I do remember seeing while searching for the driver that the AT45xxxx
were supported by the AT49xxxx dataflash drivers.  If so where the spi
dataflash drivers for the AT49 parts.  I have seen references to V2
flash drivers, but cannot locate them.   Are you implying that they are
only available from ecoscentric?

Moussa