[ECOS] Utility to program the LPC2XXX parts

Sergei Gavrikov w3sg@SoftHome.net
Fri Jul 7 19:11:00 GMT 2006

Aprox. two years ago I wrote an utility (in Expect) to program the
Philips lpc2xxx parts (its an on-chip flash memory). I known what
Philips offers their own GUI utility for Windows to program lpc2xxx
parts. Mine is CLI.  If somebody has no JTAG programmer or works under
Linux, he can try to use my utility. Well, it is just a script, so, you
can modify it for your own needs.  It has been tested with
LPC2214/LPC2294 yet.

I doubt what the eCos repository is good place for such utilities, so,
if somebody has a need for such a tool, keep an attachment.

Sergei Gavrikov