[ECOS] processor hangs at 'hal_mon_init'

Rohit Pandita pandi008@umn.edu
Mon Jul 3 17:42:00 GMT 2006

Hi Bob,
I've got it, the problem was with memory layout, it's working now.
Thanks for pointing in the right direction.
Can you also suggest where eCos compatible API/ libraries be found for
MIOS, TPU. Thanks.

Rohit

--

Rohit Pandita
Graduate Student

Office:
    15, Akerman Hall
Mail address:
    107, Akerman Hall
    Department of Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics
    University of Minnesota
    110, Union Street S.E.
    Minneapolis, MN 55455
Tel: 1-612-625-6561