[ECOS] DHCP problems

Will Wagner will_wagner@carallon.com
Wed Jan 25 18:51:00 GMT 2006


Steve West wrote:
> I have upgraded from eCos 1.0 to the latest eCos version. Everything is 
> running fine except for DHCP. TCP & DNS work fine. The DHCP sends the 
> request to the server and a response comes back from the server, but the 
> DHCP client never receives the frame ( I see the frame on the sniffer). 
> It seems that it will not receive a broadcast frame. Any ideas?

What is your DHCP server? Vaguely remember seeing some problems when 
windows server 2003 was the DHCP server and problems went away when a 
linux server was used. Unfortunately it was so long ago I can't remember 
any details or how I fixed it.

> 
> Steve
> 

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will Wagner                                     will_wagner@carallon.com
Senior Project Engineer                        Office Tel: 0207 371 2032
Carallon Ltd, Studio G20, Shepherds Building, Rockley Rd, London W14 0DA
------------------------------------------------------------------------


-- 
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss



More information about the Ecos-discuss mailing list