[ECOS] Probelms with cs8900 and net template

Jaws jaws75@tiscali.it
Tue Jan 3 09:27:00 GMT 2006

Hi all,
    My board is based on AT91R40008 and a CS8900A for the networking.
Everything works fine with redboot (polling mode) but whe I tried to load a
test application like server_test linked with the library generated with net
template, the board doesn't exit from init_all_network_interfaces routine.
Enabling assert, trace and debug print on cs8900 driver I see the cs8900
init routine and when the interrupt is activated a continuos loop on the
routine cs8900a_dsr.
Anyone has any suggestion or help to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.
Jaws