[ECOS] TCP Stack Testing problem

Madhava Reddy S madhava.s@globaledgesoft.com
Sun Jan 1 07:18:00 GMT 2006

Hi

I understood the mistake what i have done.
Now i have tried out to run the tests provided by eCos even now i have a
problem.
I have started a new project with default template.I did not modify any
configurations.
I just build the library. Next in the Configuration Tool in "Tools" menu i
have selected "Runtests".
A pop up Window came saying not all tests are build do you want to build
them now.I have selected yes.
After i have selected "bin_sem0".In properties option "connection" serial is
enabled.
When i say run a window came displaying "Press OK when target is reset" I
clicked on OK.
Here i am not sure whether i have done right because i have not yet
connected to target.
How can i connect to target (in my case it is i386 PC).

It displays the following in the output:
target remote /dev/ttyS0
Remote debugging using /dev/ttyS0
Ignoring packet error, Continuing...
(gdb)load
You can't do that whe your target is 'exec'.

If i can do this i can select the "net" package in the i386 Template
Build library, Run tests, In propeties window i have to select "TCP/IP" give
the ip and port.
Then i can test the "ping_test" program.

In this case what i am missing is connection to target.
Help me out in this please...

Regards,
Madhava S