[ECOS] Porting eCos onto at91rm9200ek

Lawrence s8170433c@yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 10:55:00 GMT 2006

Hi,

I'm a newbie at embedded systems and my current aim is
to port eCos onto AT91RM9200-EK.

I've looked through the previous posts and obtained
John's code for the board.
Copied the folders to the appropriate places in the
repository and applied the patches.
And I built the RedBoot ROM startup image.

I downloaded the Redboot image into the RAM and copied
it into flash, all these done through the u-boot
loader that was residing originally in the flash. But
when I reboot the board, there wasnt any output.

So, 2 possibilities:
- something wrong with the codes
  (which is not likely becos according to him, it was
functional)
- something I did was wrong or I didn't do.

Any help is deeply appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Law