[ECOS] PCI Issue

Nick Garnett nickg@ecoscentric.com
Wed Feb 22 11:53:00 GMT 2006

anupam sakargayan <sc_anupam_s@yahoo.co.in> writes:

> I have user manual of my PCI card but it contains
> general information about UART used ..crad
> installation steps etc..  but it doesn't contain any
> information, which a programmer requires.

You may find it useful to put the card number, or even the numbers of
the major chips on it, into Google and see what comes up. I've had
success doing this for obscure parts.

You might also try looking for a Linux or BSD driver for this
card. You cannot use it directly, but the sources should contain all
the information you need.

--
Nick Garnett                                eCos Kernel Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com           The eCos and RedBoot experts