[ECOS] Another update

Chuck McManis ecos@mcmanis.com
Mon Feb 13 21:57:00 GMT 2006

Ok, so here's another update.

I cloned the Rhine stuff and created a new set of CDL nodes under
devs/eth/via/VT8235 and devs/eth/i386/pc/VT8235 and updated all of the
files use uniqify with 'vt8235' rather than 'rhine.'

I changed my pc target from pc_rhine to epia_mii as it reflects this is a
target for the EPIA MII Mini-ITX mainboard and its built in peripherals,
not a "generic" PC motherboard with a Rhine based contoller on it.

Per Nicks suggestion I changed DEBUX to 0x1f (which looked like it should
have turned on all the debugging messages) but they did not appear on the
video console, its possible they are showing up on the serial port, haven't
checked that yet.

--Chuck