[ECOS] VIA Rhine (was Re: [ECOS] Redboot and ethernet)

Chuck McManis cmcmanis@mcmanis.com
Mon Feb 13 01:06:00 GMT 2006

>So I'm looking at configuring Redboot with ethernet support (I'm trying to
>build a package that includes the Rhine ethernet driver on the x86 target).

An update, so I've added a new target in ecos.db (pc_rhine) which does the
right thing with respect to getting the Rhine drivers selected in lieu of
the Intel drivers and I'm updating the sub packages
CYGPKG_DEVS_ETH_VIA_RHINE and CYGPKG_DEVS_I386_PC_RHINE to be the Rhine
equivalents of the Intel ones.

--Chuck