[ECOS] eCos installer v2.0 problem

Andrew Lunn andrew@lunn.ch
Thu Dec 21 20:57:00 GMT 2006

On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 09:10:23PM +0100, Kamil Jo?ca wrote:
> I tried to install eCos under Debian GNU/Linux 4.0.
> I followed instruction from http://ecos.sourceware.org/getstart.html
> but after I issue:
> $sh ecos-install.tcl
> I got:
> ===============
> : command not found
> eCos installer v2.0 starting...
> Written and maintained by Jonathan Larmour <jifl@eCosCentric.com>
>
> Retrieving installer metadata information...

> Available distribution sites:
>

> Please select a distribution site:
> ================
> and that's all.
> tcl is tcl8.4

Humm, my first guess was you are missing wget. However this cannot be
true, because the instructions say to get the installer using wget. So
if you have the installer, you have wget....

So, the installer starts, so you must have a tcl, sh. So im now
confused.  The only external program i can see the script using to get
the metadata is wget.

Hummm,

        Andrew