[ECOS] httpd running on LWIP over SLIP using eCos.

David Ho davidkwho@gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 15:03:00 GMT 2006

Hi,

If you follow my babble on ecos-discuss and ecos-patches, you will
have all the patches required to run it.  Apart from a special patch I
add to make SLIP handshakes with Windows SLIP (I call it modem
emulation, as Windows requires handshaking at the modem level), you
really have all the significant changes I made to the source.

I will follow up with an eCos configuration file.

David