[ECOS] Where to get a previous version of prebuilt GNU toolchain?

wang cui iucgnaw@msn.com
Fri Aug 25 02:35:00 GMT 2006

Thanks for your help.

I have switched to a totally freeware debug enviroment now.

I made a wiggler(-clone) JTAG debugger according to the schematic from web.
Then I installed and setup a OpenOCD debug server to drive the wiggler from
PC's palport. After this, the GDB/Insight can connect to the OpenOCD
through Remote/TCP connection to localhost.

There are still some inconvenience and little problem in this enviroment.
Anyway, I think it's much better than the AXD now.

I'm not sure whether I can burn external flash through OpenOCD, and I still
use the AXD to burn raw bin file to target board before debug.