[ECOS] scheduler lock is not zero in idle thread

Jürgen Lambrecht J.Lambrecht@televic.com
Thu Aug 10 14:01:00 GMT 2006

Hello,

on my ARM7 platform, I use the bitmap scheduler. Sometimes (after
letting the application run for a day), there comes an assert:
"Scheduler lock not zero". That assert comes I think from the idle
thread (idle_thread_main).
Can this be caused because 2 threads have the same priority (not allowed
with the bitmap scheduler)?
Anyhow, I would like to use the bitmap scheduler because its a simple
deterministic scheduler, but I have problems with all the threads (and
their priorities) hidden in ecos. (for example the network thread, tftp
server thread, jffst garbage collect thread....)
Is there an easy way to see all used threads and their priorities?
Now, I search through ecos.ecc.

Kind regards,

--
Jürgen Lambrecht